Capture the "Bogner sound" in a pedal
Reinhold Bogner has designed some of the most iconic rock amps in recent history. The list of artists who play Bogner amps reads like a Who's Who of rock 'n' roll. And now, you can own a pedal that sports the signature sound of the Bogner Ecstasy blue channel with the Ecstasy Blue Pedal. This pedal gives you serious rock 'n' roll crunch that can be pushed over the edge.
All Class A design gives amazing response and sound
The Bogner Ecstasy Blue Pedal features discrete Class A gain stages, no op-amps or diode clipping, just like the actual circuitry of the Ecstasy amp. This revolutionary approach delivers amp-like touch sensitivity, note separation, and clarity. The Structure switch lets you choose between various EQs and gain structures of various Ecstasy amps. It's like getting three amps in one pedal! The Bogner Ecstasy Blue Pedal is packed with features and amazing tones.
Feature-packed pedal gives you tonal flexibility
Far from being a one-trick pony, the Bogner Ecstasy Blue Pedal boasts a massive amount of tone-sculpting tools. Besides the typical 3-band EQ, you have a Variac switch that brings the "dropped voltage" dynamic compression of an underpowered amp, a mode switch that lets you choose classic Plexi tones or Ecstasy Blue tones, a presence and harmonics shaping Pre-EQ switch, and a footswitchable boost. The boost has independent volume and gain controls so you can dial in your perfect boosted lead sound. With so many functions, you'll be able to find you signature sound in no time with the Bogner Ecstasy Blue pedal.
Bogner Ecstasy Blue Guitar Overdrive/Distortion Pedal Features:
- Bogner's Ecstasy amp blue channel in a pedal
- Discreet Class A gain stages, not op-amps and diodes like other pedals
- Mode Switch selects Plexi or Blue gain levels
- Variac switch adds a "dropped voltage" dynamic compression to the feel and sound
- Boost function with independent volume and gain
- Pre-EQ Switch controls "openness" and presence of higher range harmonics
- Structure switch offers EQs and gain structures from various Ecstasy amplifier models