The color of the Deep Blue Sea is reflected in the playful finish of the Puka Dolphin model ukuleles. The dolphin sound-hole rosette adds to the beauty of this model. The special process applied to the paint finish makes the brightness of the color different under different lighting. People can feel the passion when playing this model.
This Puka ukulele projects well with crisp clear clean tone and gentle lingering sustain.
The Puka PK-DPS, Dolphin Rosette Soprano ukulele is an excellent choice for beginning or intermediate players. It features a Sapele Mahogany body and neck and a Sapele top with a satin finish. It also features quality open geared tuning machines , Aquila Nylgut strings, and a fully bound body.
- Body: Sapele Mahogany, Satin Finish
- Top : Sapele Mahogany, Satin finish
- Binding: fully bounded
- Neck: Sapele Mahogany, Satin Finish
- Scale: Soprano
- Overall : Total Length, 21”
- Frets: 12
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Finish : Deep Blue
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuners : Open geared tuning machines with black buttons
- Electronics: None
- Case: Optional
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Logo : Laser cut Headstock logo