The Rosette pattern of this model represents the Phoenix. The phoenix pattern design represents a re-imagination of ancient legends. For those who fancy this special rosette design, this model can surely fulfil the imagination. Music is the one one thing that gives people hope and keeps life full of possibilities. People will feel your passion when you play with a Phoenix. The beautiful natural finish really lets the beauty of the woodgrain shine through.
This Puka ukulele projects well with crisp clear clean tone and gentle lingering sustain.
The Puka PK-PHC, Phoenix Rosette Soprano ukulele is an excellent choice for beginning or intermediate players. It features a Sapele Mahogany body and neck and a Sapele top with a satin finish. It also features quality open geared tuning machines , Aquila Nylgut strings, and a fully bound body.
- Body: Sapele Mahogany, Satin Finish
- Top : Sapele Mahaogany, Satin finish
- Binding: fully bounded with Faux MOP on front and back of body
- Neck: Sapele Mahogany, Satin Finish
- Scale: Soprano
- Overall : Total Length, 21”
- Frets: 12
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Finish : Natural
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuners : Open geared tuning machines with black buttons
- Electronics: None
- Case: Optional
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Logo : Laser cut Headstock logo