The color of the hibiscus rosette design model is red as the hibiscus flower. The special process applied to the paint finish makes the brightness of the color different under different lighting. People can feel the passion when playing this model.
This Puka ukulele projects well with crisp clear clean tone and gentle lingering sustain.
The Puka PK-HBC, Hibiscus Flower Rosette Soprano ukulele is an excellent choice for beginning or intermediate players. It features a Sapele Mahogany body and neck and a Sapele top with a satin finish. It also features quality open geared tuning machines , Aquila Nylgut strings, and a fully bound body.
- Body: Sapele Mahogany, Satin Finish
- Top : Sapele Mahogany, Satin finish
- Binding: fully bound with Faux MOP on front and back of body
- Neck: Sapele Mahogany, Satin Finish
- Scale: Soprano
- Overall : 21"
- Frets: 12
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuners : Open geared tuning machines with black buttons
- Electronics: None
- Case: Optional
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Logo : Laser cut Headstock logo
very cute ukulele and sound very nice too!